AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere 2210 field cultivator
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 12/15/2012 14:55 (#2753534 - in reply to #2752008)
Subject: Re: Deere 2210 field cultivator

I main problem I had with mine, before I started having major issuses, was if you were going around a low area and just wanted to raise the FC just a little it would not stay level unless you clicked the button to go all the way up, same thing going back down if you didn't click the button not all the sections would be the same depth in the ground, I personally never had a lot of trouble running it myself but my Dad could never get the hang of "clicking" the button he likes to just hold it do go up and hold it to go down (remember he came from the days when you actually had to use a LEVER to make it do up and down and even started out pulling a rope in his younger days, and old habits are hard to change) and for that single point is a lot simpler and works everytime. Also trying to explain to him how do change the depth on the display over the phone/radio sucked (If I am looking at a screen I can do just about anything on a display but if not looking at a screen it is hard for me to tell someone how to change stuff) where with the single point it is pretty easy to get out and turn the crank if you want it deeper/shallower.

Edited by Dennis SEND 12/15/2012 14:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)