AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mike stamp pulling at louisville
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Marlhauler
Posted 12/11/2012 08:16 (#2745278 - in reply to #2743221)
Subject: RE: Looks like a thief

Vicksburg MI 49097
milofarmer1 - 12/10/2012 08:43

Marlhauler - 12/10/2012 01:01

Today one of Stamps Employees Told me to stop spreading Rumors.. I tried to explain to him that I was only quoting the Wells Fargo Restraining order.

Unless some one made a Fake Restraining order Document and posted on the Internet because they wanted to make Stamp Look bad.

IMHO if somebody files bankruptcy, it should all be public information. When you file bankruptcy, you have taken money from a lot of people and are saying you can't pay it back. That needs to be made very public. People can learn from this situation, and protect themselves. As far as I am concerned we need to keep publishing this info. This guy looks to have ripped off a lot of businesses, I don't know why that should be kept secret.

So good old Honest Abe knew a lot about the Internet?

Stamp did not File Bankruptcy. The Company that Wells Fargo Hired to look into Stamps Books Filed Bankruptcy Chapter 11 against unsecured Creditors. Wells Fargo did this to secure their secured Losses.

I warned at least 3 of the top 20 unsecured Creditors not to Trust Stamp, but they had already drank too much of the Stamp Kool Aide

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/michigan/miwdc... Just read that: It's beyond belief what Stamp was doing... it very easily fits in the Category for fraud. Stamps Father and Brother in Law are mentioned too as accomplists . can't spell
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)