AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Menards--Blains Farm and Fleet ETC
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Posted 12/5/2012 08:15 (#2733889 - in reply to #2733731)
Subject: RE: Menards--Blains Farm and Fleet ETC

Ron..NE ILL..10/48 - 12/5/2012 05:22

I agree on re-stocking problems @ F&F. They always run out of popular items. Seems to me, it costs them lots of money when they run out & people still want the item. They probably just lost a sale right then. They may as well just never had it at all. Most of the dept clerks @ F&F have been there for years & know their procedures. They seem to understand the frustrations & wish they could do something about it, but they can't. The computer stock situation @ F&F is probably one of the worst that I experience. You're right, if it shows "1", then that really means "0". Maybe they should re-calibrate their stock computers or something.

Agree it's not an employee issue most of the time unless someone isn't changing something they should be. Most of those people at the K3 store are great. Quite a few of us know each other on a first name basis I'm in there so much. It's not them it's something above that has never worked right. You talk about inventory at F&F and it's always the same thing from a different person, out or not in stock.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)