AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

750 and 2630 problem and questions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

IH1486
Posted 11/26/2012 20:55 (#2718700 - in reply to #2718540)
Subject: Re: 750 and 2630 problem and questions.

Minnesota
well from what you have said, you are about equally vested in both Trimble and Deere products. Personal experience the Trimble FMX and JD GS3 (2630) have somewhat similar formats...just a matter of getting used to the display. the FMX has the guidance line naming feature, just a few button presses away. also is able to input up to 4 cameras. If you already have the Field IQ system on the planter with a FM-750, you could also start to use that system as part of your 2 dry product, 1 liquid to get everything on the same "line" using the FMX. I highly favored the FM-750 when it was introduced, but the do-it-all display from trimble is the FMX (FM-1000 on the CNH side). CNH/Trimble or Deere, you are going to want to use the same branded GPS signal to put down fertilizer as you use to plant next spring, if you plan to plant where you placed the fertilizer. The way that JD and CNH/Trimble decide north is completely different. I am a dealer for the FMX/FM1000, but I would consider looking over its capablities for product control, format, and extras with being able to do yield monitoring and control grade for leveling and tiling applications if that is relevant for you. Main thing is finding a dealer that can support the product and is able to be reached if you need help more then the product line.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)