AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

750 and 2630 problem and questions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

johndeere76
Posted 11/27/2012 14:31 (#2719774 - in reply to #2718700)
Subject: Re: 750 and 2630 problem and questions.

NE Nebraska
Ok, i've done a little more research. The FMX is ISOBUS compatable, I will most likely be using a dickey john system for applying dry fert, need a monitor to control VR and map it. I still like JD's page layout with options. It appears that the FMX has the ability to veiw as applied maps but does it have maps that show what needs to be applied off of a prescription prior to applying it? I did know about the guidance line naming feature of the FMX, thats just a gripe of the 750.

So these are my options (i think) right now.

1. Buy FMX (used?) unlock to omni*, unlock VR, purchase my yearly RTX , Nav II controller and cabling to use auto trac ready tractor and use the Field IQ I already have for the NH3 and use the dickey john interface to the FMX for controlling my 2 dry products.

2. Buy 2630, unlock swath control pro to control the on/off and rate of the 2 dry products; use my 750 and RTX to source gps to the 2630, unlock 750 for VR and use my Field IQ to control NH3, buy a NavII and use the 750 for auto trac ( and just live with the guidance line map and numbers).

Any more ideas? TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)