AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Metal rack pictures and ideas
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Skipper
Posted 11/10/2012 22:46 (#2689990 - in reply to #2689127)
Subject: Re: Metal rack pictures and ideas

farmechspector - 11/10/2012 10:18

Skipper, those are great ideas. I do want to say one thing about your picture and please take this as constructive criticism. (and believe me if you saw my garage you would say how dare you) My question is why do you store shovels, rakes, etc in the area that it looks like you have dedicated as one of your major spaces for repairs?

"because I use them often" NOT!!!!!! The rack was there first before the lower and all other wall space is cluttered now. It sure is unhandy too, having the long stuff over the front and the short stuff hard to reach!! Sometimes I'll "walk around" some clutter for an extended length of time before it dawns on me to JUST GO AHEAD AND CHUCK IT! I've never won awards for neatness but I could be in the running for "the hoarders" show. Traded a piece of equipment the other day and getting rid of 4 pieces that are/were remotely related to it. But still have 2 more that were too far removed for the dealer to take............ (-;>

Sure they are right inside the walk in door, but I'm sure if you had a place for them a few steps further back in the building it would more then offset the occasional frustration of it falling or being in the way when your trying to fight a repair battle. I guess I'm thinking sometimes we just put up with things not realizing there might be a better way. Now if I'd just post a picture of my garage work bench, boy would the arrows be flying!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)