AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you think?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Redman
Posted 11/10/2012 23:27 (#2690054 - in reply to #2687854)
Subject: Re: Agree-nothing new

SW Saskatchewan
When I was seven yrs old in a country school, our teacher was actively seducing one of his 12 yr old students(female). But in those days I wasn't old enough to know what was going on until it was explained to me after the school board suggested the teacher move on.

He was an amazing teacher, enthused his students and had them performing well above their age and grade(and not only the 12yr old).

No offender register in those days, moved to a city and was responsible for moving the academic performance of many of the high schools from dismal to superior. Seemed to move every couple of years!

Many years later my wife taught at the local school where both the teacher and his former 12 yr old lover were now on staff. She knew the story from my gossipy tongue and was able to confirm it was still going on.

But after a couple of years his bad habits with 12yr olds came to fore again and this time he was criminally convicted, his teaching certificate cancelled and that was the end of that.

The girls were tremendously flattered by his attentions but were not socially mature enough to reject his advances.

Times have changed but some things remain the same.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)