AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liquid fertilizer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 11/6/2012 11:46 (#2681448 - in reply to #2681201)
Subject: Re: Liquid fertilizer

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
Lets remember a couple of things God save us George is a vary old man and sometimes forgets what research he's done I was an expert witness in a case two year's ago and used his own work from 1980 on Sulfate of Potash for my portion of the case to aid in the clients defense and he walk out of the courtroom and never testified, and remember that Jay Goos (north Dakota) is pretty bias since their (North Dakota) research is all for one major nitrogen stabilizer company.
I'm not defending either side but research and data in the day in age we live in is really a lot like politics, if you pay enough you can get anything you want which is pretty sad but true.
I believe you need both liquid and dry you can't build long term soil health without both but dry is so much more sustainable, we would never plant a crop without both but that me, I have been on a lot of farms that got sold on the 5 gallon per acre program in fact 30 years ago we did that's why I'm so against high cost premium fertilizer products when its real nutrient that make yield, example one of our seed producers last year hit a a record high of 149 bushel seed corn this year he has number as high as 179 bushel seed corn the national average is some where around 80 to 105 bushel seed corn
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)