AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bulls take early morning jont through town :(
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 11/1/2012 10:11 (#2672223)
Subject: Bulls take early morning jont through town :(

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
Jake got there first and was trying to get them turned in the light of the headlights, Bo and Willie skyed the side of the pickup and posted up in front of the lead bull,@ two feet with the bulls head down Bo decided the bull needed a tuneup and latched on to the old boys nose with a bite and hold that still makes me wince,if the judges had been up with there score cards it would have been a perfect score of tens, as Bo sailed over the bulls back doing a triple gainer with a twist and landing gracefully on his three good legs, friggen bulls would not turn for us or the dogs, bulls looked like a couple three to four yearolds, they just plodded along from yard to yard, flower bed to car mirror lawn to veg garden with out a care or hurry in them. I don't know what bothered me the most the bulls getting into town or how poor they looked condition wise in the pale morning light, still wondering if the rest of the bull battery was knocking on doors across town I raced out to the bull pasture and started counting, after three counts coming up with the right numbers I turned the pickup back toward town with the comfort of knowing they weren't our bulls ! took better part of an hour to get them walked out of town, looking back it would have been faster to go get the saddle horses but I have never have been around near starving bulls and never had any bulls move harder. The event generated 21 phone calls to the three ranches adjacent to town, Oh and the only lasting damage was, after Bo landed he came up for payback behind the bull and the bull threw a kick that missed Bo but hit one residents pickup so hard you thought there were three guys rocking it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)