AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

got passed on the left (when I was in the left lane)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IADAVE
Posted 10/31/2012 21:29 (#2671263 - in reply to #2670553)
Subject: Re: got passed on the left (when I was in the left lane)

Nope. He had to pay it. Insurance paid the claim as it was cheaper the fighting. Officer filled out report as if truck had hit the car. I had another driver got hit in the tires by a kid spinning a donut around the light pole on the corner. Me driver didn't even know he was on the street because when he started around the corner the pickup was sitting facing the other direction in the parking area on the business side of the side walk.
The kid turned it in as a hit and run. Told the tale of trying to run him down with 2 cars and how they couldn't keep up with the semi!LOL Evidently the kids Dad had some clout as the cop wrote my driver up for hit and run and a page full of other crap. I went and saw the officer and after listening to him yell and cuss my driver for about 30 minutes proceeded to prove it wasn't my guys fault. I even showed him the rubber marks where the kid was doing the donuts and went into the street.
When the officer wrote the report it stated that it was my guys fault because the kid was on his right in a lane that was used for a turn lane. Even though the lane was clearly marked for parking.{That part was not in the report). The officer did drop all charges but our insurance paid for the kids car because it was to much hassle to fight it. Funny thing about the car was there was only a small mark of paint on a tire but the car had damage o0n all four corners and the grill was back in the radiator.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)