AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

frytown I have bean hunting.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

maydel
Posted 10/21/2012 14:38 (#2653040)
Subject: frytown I have bean hunting.....

Theodore, Saskatchewan
So I was sitting in the stand the other morning when I heard a sound, not just a sound from the wind, something was happening, something cracked

I looked over to the corn market but it didn't seem to be doing too much, maybe I was just hearing things,

A peak at the wheat market shows a lot of energy building, hot on the trail of halt to Ukraine wheat exports, drought in Australia, too much rain in Argentina and not enough rain in winter wheat in US. We will just wait a bit there Jpartner is hunting that one close.

The US dollar you are hunting and looking for a pop before a pullback, maybe Romney will win and with his plan to get rid of Ben there will be a sudden jump in the dollar which results in some trend traders being bagged and tagged before the drop. My favorite market quote of all time though is jpartner "building energy to rip the bears head off". Always possible,

But what is catching our attention, hmmm talk of palm oil stocks decreasing, maybe bean oil is looking to move up......wait what is happening with the beans.....

is that a bull we see! Yes he has one horn out and a head! Great looking Bull frytown! look at him, very cautious now but appears to be on top of the bear! Do you think he will pull out the other horn.... maybe just a step ahead and we can get a target..... do you have a tag for the bull? ...... Blu is showing us a bit of a target zone...... I do not know if he will step out or just pullback and disappear..... never sure that is hunting I guess...... there is only one thing we can do.....nock an arrow and wait for a sign...... let's see if he gives us a target.......patience.... stay calm...

Happy hunting and good luck.

If the bull quietly moves away we will look at buying a bear tag......

(Fullscreen capture 21102012 122238 PM.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Fullscreen capture 21102012 122238 PM.jpg (68KB - 118 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)