AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JCB FasTrac question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Oliver
Posted 6/14/2006 23:04 (#19548)
Subject: JCB FasTrac question

Shaftsbury, Vermont (SW VT)
Does anybody have a shop manual for a 1135 FasTrac that can help me with a diagnostic blink code on the three point hitch? Hitch won't raise more than a smidgeon, seems to drop a little when I push the Main Control lever down to the setpoint override position. All wiring seems to be hooked up; the diagnostic led will clear if I move the Main Control Lever down and then up (the operator's manual says up first, but it seems to work better down, then up). If I unplug the position sensor at the rockshaft levers on the back, it sets code 22, which clears when I hook it back up. If I activate the system, the hitch will not respond to raise or lower commands (except from the setpoint override position) from any of the up/down buttons or the main Control lever. If I hold the Main Control Lever either up or down, after about 12 seconds, the diagnostic light will blink a 37 code, but it will clear if I go through the activation sequence again. One other thing; the red linkage lifting indicator lights with movement of the Main Control Lever either up or down. The green linkage lowering indicator only lights when I go the the setpoint override position.
Any help would be appreciated. Oliver Durand

Edited by Oliver 6/14/2006 23:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)