AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lets all vote
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Southern Farmer
Posted 9/25/2012 11:47 (#2608338)
Subject: Lets all vote

West Texas

A good friend of mine posted this and I thought it was worth passing on.

It's as easy as this folks. Vote! But before you vote this year, take about 4 minutes, and that's about all it takes, and re-read the preamble to the constitution. That short little set of sentences are the most powerful words ever put together in the history of the world. So while we're all having our say on here and off here, you will in your heart find the reason/s you will vote for your choice on election day. Remember we will all still be here after the election, some of us are not gonna be as happy as we could have been, but at the end of the day, as long as we voted for what we found inside us when we read that preamble we'll all know we did the best thing we could for our country without doubts in our heart or spirit. My way clearly may not be your way, but I've reminded myself that your feelings about that are just as important to you, as mine are to me. Yes, you are wrong to disagree with me. Yes, I am wrong to disagree with you. BUT.....because you don't agree with me doesn't make you stupid or me an idiot, it makes us free. Like the great Richard Whidmark (Jim Bowie) said to Colonel Travis at the Alamo, "you can't help bein you, anymore that I can help being me."

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)