AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

question on ccw permits
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

snowden
Posted 9/24/2012 13:18 (#2606915)
Subject: question on ccw permits

michigan
we have a guy in the neighbor hood who has a medical card to smoke pot and grow it he is a real hot head has pulled his gun on people over some real stupid things and then claims to the police he has done it because he felt threatened. my question is should a guy who smokes pot daily because he has back pain beable to have a ccw permit and carry his gun on him at all times. why is it that in our state anyway if you get a drunk driving ticket they take away your ccw permit but yet they allow someone to carry a gun around while under the influence of pot and they know he smokes and is carrying a loaded gun on him. is it like this all over or just in michigan i dont have a problem with anyone having a permit to carry a gun if they have a permit but a guy walking around half stoned i dont think he should be allowed to have a permit either give up the pot or the gun permit. the police were out yesterday after he pulled his gun on my son and his buddy and after talking with him they claimed they could not do nothing about it because he has a permit for both what do you all think about this thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)