AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Billy Goat Smell
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

GoldenLeaf
Posted 9/15/2012 12:47 (#2592527 - in reply to #2592428)
Subject: Re: Billy Goat Smell

Eastern NC
This post reminds me of a story that I have to share with the NAT community. When I was a young boy my grandad kept a small herd of goats on his home farm. They were mainly used for "top of the ground bulldozing" in areas that he wanted to clear out the brush. The preacher at his church was trying to think of a clever way to get the young folks to show up for vacation bible school so he made the statement that if they had X amount of attendance for that week he would kiss one of my grandads goats in the church parking lot. All the children were so excited about the chance to see such a stunt done by the preacher so they had a record turn out. The last day of bible school my grandad loaded up the baddest billy that he had at the time and took him to the church. Just as the preacher was getting ready to kneel down and give the goat a good smooch one of the young folks asked "Which end of the goat are you going to kiss"? The preacher had not thought about this so he turned and asked my grandad what he should do. Grandad responded, "It doesn't really matter because I have seen him pee on his own face before". The crowd went wild.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)