AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Demco Conquest Sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Tim in WI
Posted 6/14/2006 07:55 (#19382 - in reply to #19263)
Subject: RE: Demco Conquest Sprayer

Embarrass WI
I don't own one, but I looked at them when I was sprayer shopping. IMO, they are made much lighter than their competition, look(to me) like they would be less durable. I was at a farm show, looking at sprayers, and one of the factory guys said that Miller and Demco could be lumped together in a lesser quality class, and the Fast,Top Air, Sprayer Specialties, Bestway types were a step up in quality. After looking around a bit, I think he was speaking the truth.

I would consider a Demco, but it would need to be priced somewhat lower than the better ones, and when I was looking they weren't. Our local JD dealer sells Demco, couple neighbors have them, only problem I have heard of is one guy had the boom fall off when he was attempting to spray some ground to get it ready to come out of CRP.

I ended up with a Bestway, only because all the other dealers were over 100 miles away, and my local JD dealer took on a Bestway dealership so he could sell me a sprayer. After 2 seasons, no problems so far.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)