AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

illiniwek I think I need you to help me here
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 8/19/2012 09:32 (#2546939 - in reply to #2546729)
Subject: thanks for the reply

Red River Valley
1) I guess I will take it that you had one field that you thought would be better than last year but overall you were expecting a poorer crop ?? OK then, Just never remember ya saying anything about the possibility of one or two of your fields being ok. Then when you consider the fact that you compared this year to 1988 a year in which there was NO corn that was not crap well I guess I would not have expected anything in your area to have performed better.

3) I think most poster on this site try to tell it like it is to me some tell it once in a while and some tell it everyday.

4) as for you "Positions on the CME" I do not dispute whatever you say only wish you would post in real time your positions seems a lot of guy's post in mid July that they went long in early June. Others here post theirs in real time and some even give out there thoughts before saying at this range I will do X. but of course these poster have to deal with the ridicule of being wrong vs the guy who waits 30 days and get's to pick the winning trade.

as for stoking ones ego I think I will let your last bullet point speak for it's self " You should dig deeper and I believe you will find that most of my trades have been Huge winners and I have a pretty good handle on what is happening out here in the trenches.

The timing of information can cause problems with trying to dig deeper
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)