AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

8th great grandchild
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Hay Wilson in TX
Posted 8/14/2012 14:54 (#2538964 - in reply to #2529254)
Subject: Good for you all, Modern medicen is worth a lot.

Little River, TX

- Breech so C Sectioned.

Medicine has progressed a long way the last 101 years
My Mother's Mother tended to go the breach route. She lost two to breach births, fortunately the babies eventually made it through, as this was before the "so called" Partial Birth Abortion methodology.  Then she had two normal presentations.

My sister had two frank breach after her one and only successful delivery.  One was born dead and the second lived less than one day. 

One of my Daughters was delivered both times via C Section as both of her babies were set up for Breach.
The other daughter had two normal presentations.   

Without advance planning it is highly likely that a breach baby's head will not make it through in time to prevent oxygen starvation due to pinching the cord between the babies head and the mother's bones.

In case you wonder the Partial Birth "Abortion" is accomplished after the baby has died from oxygen depravation before the doctor does the "Procedure".

(In case you have not noticed, I become steamed by the pontification about the procedure by ignorant Liberal Arts Types from the Conservative side of the isle!)

Until a year or so ago I had just two criteria to establish the veracity of one of our Elected Officials. The first had to do with gun control then came the PBA fairy tale.
I put the Global Warming story into the Simply Foolish category. There I tend to believe my own lying eyes.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)