AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

top in? Consolidation due?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jeremeyfrost
Posted 7/22/2012 21:47 (#2500639)
Subject: top in? Consolidation due?

onida, south dakota

i think that we are very near a short term top for the grains.................i think a couple week to couple month consolidation.........or back fill period is coming soon

it just feels like everyone is too bullish and we don't quiet have strong enough demand by end users that is profitable................perhaps i will be way off and we will run straight up with no correction................after all the drought is potentially the biggest thing ever to happen to the grains

So i am not going to reccomend trying to pick a top; I am going to say that i think a short term happens this week if it hasn't already...........but moreso point is what will one due when a correction happens?

bottom line is that we all know that some sort of correction will happen eventually..................i think it is sooner then later................but the point isn't trying to pick the spot when it happens..............but what one will due when it happens...........

when you look at the charts we could lose probably a dollar.........and not know if the trend is really over or just a correction

so my point is what are you going to due when the correction happens?.........are you going to get scared and have to market some grain?  have you scaled into sales as the market has moved up so you feel comfortable ..........and will feel comfortable if corn gives back a dollar or more?

how does one be pro-active and not put them self in a situation where they end up selling after the fact???............or does everyone think that waiting and letting price get to the ration spot is the correct move?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)