AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Busy Day
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

jp84
Posted 7/11/2012 22:20 (#2480220)
Subject: Busy Day

NCMO
What a day i had. I am leaving in the morning for california. Me and my wife are adopting a baby the baby boy was to be born fri 13th c-section. So i go to my day job stayed half a day. Then went to get cubes for the cows so my brother can feed cows while im gone. There completely out of cubes they had a sale on them and sold them all. So i got my mineral and parts for my pump so we can pump water from a well. My ponds are drying up fast. So i go to the mfa get my cubes and head to farm. Get cubes unloaded and mineral,water cows. then we head to other farm to set pump up all goes great. Then we get phone call from adoption agency in CA. There was a misunderstanding when baby is to be born. It is going to be born in the morning and my wife was in shock she really wanted be there when he was born and i have to say she impressed me when she lit in to the lady from adoption agency. We payed a lot of money to them and they cant even get the dates correct. They just thought we could go to kci and just jump on a plane and still be there. My wife said we have a farm and we are getting things ready today to leave tommorw she didnt understand. So my wife has been in tears afraid are baby is just going be laying in hospital and no one loving and holding him his first hours after birth. we will arive around 530 pm thursday. And my nerves are shot because i hate flying. So im sure wont be much sleep here tonight.So wish me luck on flying and being a dad lol.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments (0KB - 99 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)