AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

it appears........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Aaron SEIA
Posted 7/8/2012 20:38 (#2474226 - in reply to #2474200)
Subject: Re: it appears........

In my 12 years reading this forum (and it's SF predecessor) I've wondered more than once...what would happen if we took the 4 or 5 posters in an MT vs ??? style debate thread and stuck them in the corner cafe with a cup of coffee...would we need the cops to break it up, or could they all just get along.

Too much can be read between the pixels of a computer screen that really isn't there. I don't have any skin in the game other than as a general consumer of ag products and dad's main tractor driver help. I watch just to be informed and right now it looks like the last hand of one of those midnight high stakes poker games on TV where everyone is wearing shades and being snotty to everyone at the table trying to get them to blink. Problem is, nature is holding the last card and no matter how bad things look now the final number is what counts and we don't get to see that until Nov or Dec.

It's going to be cooler this week. How about we all go back to our corners and see what happens in 10 days.
AaronSEIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)