AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apair a/c kit on a 4430
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

hesston8465a
Posted 7/4/2012 09:30 (#2465724)
Subject: Apair a/c kit on a 4430

Parsons Kansas
I'm finally getting around to putting my kit on my JD 4430 this morning. I have everything mounted up and I'm getting it vacumed down. I'm a little confused about the wiring though. Instructions say "Attach the yellow wire from the thermal limiter fuse holder on the tractor to the available wire lead of the High Pressure switch". This is for the new style high and low pressure switches.

The only yellow wire I can find is at the front of the tractor, behind the screen in front of the radiator. Yellow wire coming out of a bulb looking like thing. The bulb looking like thing has the low side, I believe, pressure line coming to it from the compressor. Is this the yellow wire they are talking about? I'm not understanding how this compressor gets its power from the battery to work. So do I need to splice into this wire and let the wire keep going to where it's going, or do I take the wire from it's orginal destination and hook it up to this High Pressure switch? There is another wire coming from this bulb looking like thing also. I believe it went to the old compressor. I think it was the power wire but not sure. This bulb looking like thing has three wires coming out of it all together. A yellow one and two black wires.

Like I said I'm confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Darren
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)