AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Five weeks later,,, yep it's broke.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 6/26/2012 13:58 (#2450951)
Subject: Five weeks later,,, yep it's broke.

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
Five weeks ago Sunday my wife was going some steps at church carrying one of our grand kids & on the last step she rolled her ankle twisting it pretty bad. She had alot of pain but didn't go to the Dr. until later in the week. They took x-rays at our local Dr's office but couldn't see anything. Gave her a wrap & brace to put on it. Went back two weeks later, foot still hurting, more xrays & still nothing on showing up. Goes back ten days ago to see Dr. & they schedule a MRI at local hospital for last Wednessay. Finds out yesterday yep, foot broke in two places. So new brace & NO weight on foot for minumum of 4 weeks & they will do another MRI.

Anybody else have any bones broken & not find out until weeks later it was broken? My wife said to look at the bright side becasue the Dr. said the normal no weight limit on this type of break is usually 8-10 weeks. So shes already half way there (hopefully) :-).

She found out last night how our house is NOT handicapp friendly. I told her our retirement house will be have all of that good stuff :-).

(IMG_20120626_081119 (600x800).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_20120626_081119 (600x800).jpg (28KB - 156 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)