AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

********Weigh Ins 6/24/12 to 6/30/12********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/25/2012 09:30 (#2448656)
Subject: ********Weigh Ins 6/24/12 to 6/30/12********

Here it is the last week of June and it has been challenging. You think summertime it would be easy to stay on track and lose weight. Yes, it is nice outside and the days are longer so no excuses to be able to get outside and get moving. I would like everyone to take a minute and check their Body Mass Index, your BMI. Where are you on the road to getting healthy. I even want all the lurkers that check on all of us here that are posting our weight losses to post their BMI's here. Here is the site that I used. http://www.scientificpsychic.com/health/Body-Mass-Index-BMI.html so put your numbers in and calculate where you are. Then post it.

OK, for me this week. After losing 3.4 pounds last week I thought for sure I would gain this week. My week was very stressful last week and after our niece went back to CA I thought I would calm down and then have a gain. We also had a wienie roast and a family reunion and yesterday a birthday party for our nephew's little girl. They were back in WI from CA. So nice to see them. Once again plenty of desserts to tempt me and at each event I took one thing and then managed to lose one pound this week. So that brings my total to 70.4 pounds and my BMI is at 24.8.....TA-DA, I am now in the NORMAL healthy range.

So ok all you lurkers out there, lets post your BMI's......

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)