AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

House a/c change
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 6/25/2012 11:01 (#2448771 - in reply to #2448165)
Subject: RE: House a/c change

I am not sure of all that they did, but they did take a drive around Clear Lake? and looked at some of the things around town, they posted some pics of that on her Facebook. Some of their free time they thought they would have on Saturday disappeared because after they got there they found out that they were "expected" to help with the set up for the wedding on Saturday. She had assumed that after the rehearsal and dinner they would basically be free until time to go to the wedding, but the brides family had other ideas. The way I understand most of the set up could not be done until the day of the event because there were dirt track races there the night before (it was at the local fairgrounds I believe). I think she put the weekend under the category of "learning experiences." I think they enjoyed it anyway, I know they took off Sunday and headed over west and took the scenic route home through Nebraska and stopped in at his parents house in Beatrice to say hello before they headed on into Manhattan.

With respect to our a/c problems, the same company that did the heat exchanger does all of our other work, including the ground source units we have on my house and Dad's so at least we're not dealing with two different companies.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)