AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are salesman getting more trifling?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

timberturkey
Posted 6/24/2012 18:24 (#2447350)
Subject: Are salesman getting more trifling?

South-Central Virginia
I don't buy much stuff because I stay broke, however tried to buy a couple things here lately.

Bought my wife a new car that had to be ordered. Original salesman never would return calls or emails. Got feed up, called dealer back and got a different salesman. He drug his feet after finding out we had talked to another salesman. Finally had to give the second cat a stearn ear full to get something ordered. Wife wanted to go to another dealer (next closest 90 miles away), but I did not have time to run all over the planet chasing a car.
Car showed up this week and bride loves it.

Then... last week called a Deere dealer 2 hours away about a fairly low hour Deere 7400. After driving 2 hours, tractor and salesman were not there. Was told tractor was being repainted (not a good sign) an hour away at another dealer location by another clueless salesman. Drove to the other location after calling original saleman's mobile phone, tractor was not there. Left the salesman a message inquiring about said 7400 last Thursday with no response.

$30,000 car and $50,000 tractor not enough money to get salesman interested or do I just get the lazy salesman.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)