AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HW340 Electronic or fuel pump problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

easyrider
Posted 6/18/2012 20:43 (#2436767)
Subject: HW340 Electronic or fuel pump problems

Central Ne.
Have put app. 60 hrs. on machine since I purchased it. Up till now it has been running great.I was Just about to finish a field when I lifted and began turning back , it instantly died with no warning. I got an error code "W02 Charge pressure". Talked to a NH mechanic just before closing time and he said probably the Hydraulic Oil Pressure switch went bad. Its located on top of the left hand pump which drives the tractor (I think).. He said if bad it would tell the machine to cut the fuel. I hurried to town and put on a new switch. Thought the problem was solved but after a minute or so the machine cut way back to a rough idle idle again. Just like it isn't getting any fuel. Doesn't always completely die, It may keep running but just at a rough idle.
After much wire chasing, I discovered the Hyd. Oil temp switch has been unpluged too. Told the mechanic that it was unplugged , but he didn't think that was the problem. The radiator was just washed clean this morn. The engine was running between 185-190. I really don't think the Hyd. oil was even near hot. The Hydraulics (both head and tractor)seem in very good condition All have lots of power. I wonder if the electric fuel pump went suddenly bad But I question the Error code. Will be talking to Mechanic in morn, but any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! PS: All filters were changed 60 hours ago.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)