AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

rain totals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

farmer in ontario
Posted 6/19/2012 16:05 (#2438136 - in reply to #2434643)
Subject: RE: Happy Fathers Day to you also

Ontario
Tara Farms - 6/17/2012 15:13

I will answer your statement and than I will not respond to any of your answer's giving you last say on this matter.

1) I have never stated that USDA does not make mistakes - What I have stated is that I will not buy into the USDA rigs the reports to screw the farmer chant that so many farmers seem to need to believe

2) I will stand by my statement on farmers - and it was and continues to be That if forced to answer the question they will error to their benefit not to their determent It is human nature.
It is unfortunate that you took that post as an attack on farmers it was a post about human nature and how it effects our Markets

3) The USDA does make lots of mistakes and I have stated so I just don't buy the conspiracy agenda

4) the statement about you needing to have me posting about the price crashing in Jan is because if you throw out that time the three times I have stated that prices needed to be sold would all have come from times when prices were higher than today. but that does not work for your agenda IE the constant bear and never bullish instead of picking times of high prices to make sales and not buying into the price is going to the moon of some.

5) I will challenge you to find where I have commented one time on a Mizzu Post that was not one of the following ( with the exception of the post that was aimed at Hedgefund farmer that started this attack of me by you)

A) A question form MT directly to me

B) A post that I made that MT jumped me on

C) A response that I made to another poster on a thread MT started and He mistakenly thinks that I posted to him

D) a post were he attacked me, and you bet I will defend

I have never stated MT is a problem, for the most part I will read his post when I have the time Unlike him telling Hedgefund farmer to quit posting about good rains I have never told MT or anybody they are " lucky this is not midnight at a bar " and they need to knock of the post now.

I'm glad you use info gleaned from MT for your marketing, hope it helps

I will leave you with this thought -- All I have ever stated to you is to expect no more from me ( who you admit you hate ) than from MT who you Idolize

As for spell checker ya might want to reread your post and try it also, but than that can be said to 95% of the poster on this board at some point. For as most know speaking and typing do not correlate all that well.

I have to respond to this, but only when my livestock is safe in this heat! Never will I accept from you or anyone else: That the farmer, is the only one who can skew things; that is total nonsense. I should have dealt with it back in January, instead of letting it fester. (Don't worry about hedgefund farmer, he seems to be getting along fine with Mizzou. I would be very careful talking about this anywhere in public! Not just a bar!)

And by the way, I spellcheck most of what I write on here; especially if it is of any length. But its part of your mode of operation to throw the focus elsewhere when challenged.

Edited by farmer in ontario 6/19/2012 16:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)