AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How Do You Handle "Organic" People?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BenP
Posted 6/14/2012 22:49 (#2430704 - in reply to #2430662)
Subject: RE: ...This could be risky but....

Central Nebraska
AgJudge - 6/14/2012 21:36

I don't understand the hatred for organic.

If people ( consumer ) want something, give it to them .............

geesshh.... actually, even non farmers are aware that there shouldn't be a mono culture in the land.......acres upon thousands of acres of one single species;?? seriously??? ...No, nature doesn't play like that, not usually,............... Just ask your yer grandpappy............

They have it right, one day, you will all catch up and if yer smart, ambitious and open minded you may even profit.

Just check out the new Farm Bill.... hints are within.

AJ

I don't hate organic farmers, as I stated above. I hate the way that an organic or vegan lifestyle is forced on me by people that are so far removed from the farm I doubt they would be able to tell the difference between corn and soybeans.

And I'd have to say that we are giving the majority of consumers what they want - cheap food. When everyone, and I mean everyone, not just a number of people, are willing to pay the cost for organic food, I will be whole hog moving in that direction. The fact of the matter is, people are cheap. They want to spend money on toys, houses, etc., not food. When that changes, I will change, but until then, I'll continue to give the majority what they want.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)