AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

From DTN Wheat's "Impossibly Tight" Situation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 10/7/2007 20:19 (#215904 - in reply to #214481)
Subject: Wheat... "run on the Bank"

It seems that as producers around the globe.. Australia, US, Europe and now back to down under Ozzieland.. have run into production problems.. buyers have gotten steadily more nervous to where we are now.. basically if you don't "book it" you just might not "get it." Kinda like the proverbial musical chairs... As was mentioned.. actually transportation capacity is limiting what can actually leave the country.. so far the physical delivery hasn't been impacted... but at some point.. "more" will be needed.

However, export bookings "could" be cancelled... or expanded... so round and round we go.. when the music stops... nobody knows. Enjoy it while it lasts... and probably consider that we could go several dollars in either direction from where we are right now.. higher or lower.

It's the '70's all over again baby... should I let my hair grow?

"Getcha MOTOR RUN'in.... HEAD OUT ON THE HIGHWAY... da da da... look'in for adventure... and WHATEVER comes my way... Born to be FREEEEEEE... " da da da

ah... at least not ALL things in the '70's were bad.. the crash at the end was kinda rough though... ah heck.. still got a couple months left though... maybe...???
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)