AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

********Weigh Ins 5/27/12 to 6/2/12********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/27/2012 09:01 (#2400249)
Subject: ********Weigh Ins 5/27/12 to 6/2/12********

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone. Hope you all are having/had a great holiday weekend. I decided to weigh in on Sunday this week so I can celebrate a little more freely this weekend. Doesn't mean I will stuff myself, but it is my grandson's 3rd birthday and I am so hoping for cake and ice cream and want more then just a little taste. Everything in moderation though as I have come to far to blow it now.

I got down into another 10 pound range. I am not as brave as the rest of you and posting my weight. I lost 2.2 pounds and brings my total to 63.2 pounds in 6 months. Not bad, over 10 pounds a month. I think I will be happy to just lose a few more pounds as I don't have to be rail thin. Next thing to learn is how to maintain at this weight. I will have to do a before an after picture now. Because from my heaviest about 17 years ago, I have lost over 110 pounds.

My big wish now would be to be able to afford a tummy tuck, boob lift, and bat wing arm surgery, but seeing I don't see that in my future all I can say is thank God for clothes.....

So hoping you are having some fun this holiday weekend.

Edited by dairymanswife 5/27/2012 09:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)