AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Very targeted Fendt advertising
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Franke
Posted 5/26/2012 16:21 (#2399420 - in reply to #2399119)
Subject: Re: Very targeted Fendt advertising

Clinton, ON
I received the same adds from Fendt. I do drive a Fendt 820. When we were looking at tractors now 2 1/2 years ago, I wanted one with 50 km/h, variable transmission, front 3 point and PTO. Available at that time in the 180 PTO HP range were the Fendt 820, Fendt 922, JD 7930, NH T7070, and the Massey 7499. At the time I also got pricing on a Fendt 927 as there was one in AGCO stock. The difference at that time between the 922 and 927 was $5000. Out of the smaller framed tractors the NH was the cheapest, but least proven. The Massey, and the Fendt were almost the same price, and the Deere was a lot more money. With the Massey the components for the tractor were proven but had not been used on the same tractor up until that point, also the Fendt had the 3 year/3000 hr warranty included that includes also all the scheduled maintenance for that time frame. So that is why we went to the Fendt at that point. Now the old 800 series has been replaced by the new 700 series and a new 800 series has been released to fit between the old 800 and the 900 series, so pricing may be different today, but the same goes for the other brands.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)