AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Top Ten signs your operation is getting too darn BIG
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

denny-o
Posted 5/24/2012 15:10 (#2396524 - in reply to #2396391)
Subject: Re: Top Ten signs your operation is getting too darn BIG

Michigan - Saginaw County
I was at BTO dealer last week to look at a tractor they had advertised... The salesman said I'll bring it up front for you - and off he went... Two cups of coffee later he turns up looking sheepish and says he finally found out that it had been rented and was now on the other side of the state...
Then he says, hey I've got a bargain on a '98 8100 with 4000 hours and looks like new... We spent 20 minutes tromping around through lots and buildings looking for it.. The mechanics had borrowed it from the display lot to move a big disc ripper into one of the shops for repairs.... I looked but told him it was too much money...
So then he says, hey we got in a corn head like you are looking for... Off we went on another safari... Turns out it is now at another outlet an hour and a half away because a customer wanted to see it...
I laughed at him and said that when he has a corn head sitting on the lot directly outside of his window where he can watch it, to give me a call... Yes, a BTO can get too big...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)