AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 5/20/12 to 5/26/12**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/21/2012 09:26 (#2391470)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 5/20/12 to 5/26/12**********

Well, we have Memorial Day fast approaching. What are your plans. Do you make food the main event? Time to think about food in a different way. Don't deny yourself that brat or cheeseburger, but do watch the portion sizes of everything else. I try not to think about special occasions only in a food way. If there is a gathering of people make it about socializing. If everyone is just sitting around, try and get a game going, anything that is moving. Summertime picnics don't have to be a problem for us at the scale. Just have fun. The reason I just wrote what I did is my sister and I are usually the same weight and now with me losing what I did she has been trying hard to get with it but having a hard time. Just can't seem to commit. We normally weigh in every Monday and email each other. But she was frustrated that the scale isn't moving for her and she said she gives up and she told me, besides she has 2 graduation parties, a wedding and an anniversary to get through. I thought to myself, there is always going to be one thing or another to celebrate that involves food. Learn to manage it and like I said, have fun.

OK, for me this week I did pretty good. I lost 3.2 pounds which bring me to exactly 61 pounds lost since Dec. 1st. I was only .2 pounds away from being in the 10 pound range that I will consider my goal. I haven't been this low in 25 years at least and am very happy. Now if only my joints would feel good I would really be happy.

Edited by dairymanswife 5/21/2012 20:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)