AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Prayers Needed!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

wayneNWAR
Posted 5/16/2012 01:42 (#2384560 - in reply to #2384394)
Subject: RE: Prayers Needed!!

north west arkansas
I will definitely be praying for healing and peace that only God can provide.
My youngest son turned 14 today and I can really relate to this, and actually for some reason have thought alot about it today. Two weeks after our son was born my wife developed blood clots and they did not expect her to make it. I had a wheat crop ready to harvest and a bean crop to plant and had alot of custom baling to do, and here I was with my wife in the hospital and a 2 week old baby and our 3 year old son at home. I can tell you this was the hardest time of my life, but God definitely was there with us and had other plans for our life. I am happy to say that it all worked out fine and my wife has not had any more clots. I can honestly say though that as scared as I was I have never felt such peace as I did that day and it is so hard to describe. By the time I got out of the field my wife was already at the hospital and they had told me she may not make it, but when I got there a nun asked if she could pray with us and we said yes. We are babtist but when that nun prayed with us with both just experienced such peace about it that was undescribable. This is hard to right about and I am sure I have done a terrible job, and I hope maybe it may help. When this happened my I had some amazing family and friends that stepped in, and I will be forever grateful to them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)