AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*******Weigh In Reports For 5/13/12-5/19/12*******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/14/2012 09:18 (#2382455)
Subject: *******Weigh In Reports For 5/13/12-5/19/12*******

Anyone in the south central WI area hear/feel the ground rumble this morning??? Well the scale finally moved more then a point or two for me. I lost 3 pounds this week and with Mother's Day in there I think that is pretty darn good. I am just shy of 58 pounds lost since Dec. 1st. I got a little dig in to my sister in law yesterday. She borrowed a dress from me last year for her dad's funeral. At the time it did not fit me. So she kept it and then said something to me to the affect that she won't give it back as it doesn't fit you anyway. So I knew she was coming and I told her to bring my dress back because it would fit me now. So she did bring it back and I reminded her how she called me fat and I know I am thinner then her now, and kind of teased her to that effect and she tried to say that it wasn't so. It was just funny.

I hope you are all having a good week. Life is busy for all of us and I know eating right takes some extra time to prepare things. Take the time, you are worth it. One thing I tried this week that both Dave and I really liked was sweet potatoes. Now I don't like them baked, and even cut like french fries, and baked in the oven, not my favorite thing. I know they are good for you, so my sister told me to cut them thin like a potato chip and drizzle on a little olive oil (put in a bag and shake) and put in a 400 degree oven and then watch them. Depends how thin you cut them, but mine didn't take that long to bake. You will want them to get browish around the edges and some even get burnt looking. But that way they get crispy. Now that is a healthy potato chip. Try it and enjoy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)