AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

easement siluation in Illinois, who's right,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 5/11/2012 01:11 (#2378339 - in reply to #2377730)
Subject: Re: easement siluation in Illinois, who's right,

southern MN
I'd say the landlord & renter for sure should fix up and be using their own easement/access/whatever it is called, and not wreck other people's land. If that requires a bridge over a creek, so be it, it is their land and their access.

Why take one's problems out on someone else? All property should have a defined access, and from what we are told it has an access all legal and clear. If it is difficult or needs work to be useable - that is their problem to deal with.

Now if there happens to be a field road there, and everyone gets along and trades help & shares, well that is fine if they work it out to share a field road already there.

But if planting, spraying, and harvest traffic needs to drive through _the middle of a productive field_ of mine, his, or yours, I think that is asking a whiole lot too much of a neighbor?

Now, courts can do anything, and with the plethora of laws out there who knows what they would come up with; but clearly there is no reason for this landlord and renter to need to bother their neighbor when there is an already defined access to this property. They need to mind their own business and develop their access into something useable, as intended.

Based on the one side of info we are given, of course.

--->Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)