AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Danica.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Old#7
Posted 5/7/2012 09:06 (#2372879 - in reply to #2372749)
Subject: Re: Danica.....

N.C. IA
What your saying is probably right on, I just have a problem with her commanding respect when A) She has raced along time without too much success ( maybe she's won in Indy, but I don't recall ) B) She does a Go Daddy ad, I mean come on, sure I enjoy watching them, but kind of hard to respect C) remember Shauna Robinson or Erin Crocker? granted they didn't have as much talent as Danica, but they got flushed a whole lot quicker than Danica just bacause of looks. As far as that goes, they should sack about half the men drivers out there just filling the field.

Used to love restrictor plate racing, but anymore its just 4 races Nascar officials try to screw up, and they are succeeding. Lets see...... a billion different aero packages, smaller gas tanks, different plate sizes, engine cooling difficulties (see aero packages above), below yellow line fiasco, and the list goes on. Nobody likes a moving target, unless your lucky enough to hit it. Oh yeah, throw in One Problem Montoya plowing into a jet dryer and then let the fire get big before getting serious about putting it out.

Edited by Old#7 5/7/2012 11:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)