AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gold will hit $1725 by May end, $1800 by June end... charts.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 5/2/2012 00:09 (#2364687 - in reply to #2364627)
Subject: RE: Frytown...

Frytown, Iowa

that is the crap that is going to float the dollar near the resistance line... as more countries in europe have trouble more cash is going to find safe haven in the dollar...

however as the "economy improves" in america, more cash will flow into the american markets... the fed is going to get the economy "going" no matter what... here is an article on that...  when the fed talks about a "concerning slowing growth rate of .08 from target... they will take action soon to keep that on target...

this will be inflationary WHILE the dollar floats around the reistance line... keeping gold close to the new support line...

it will take gold a while to catch on to the inflation and will be another year - year and a half before the next "major" cycle starts... 

i dont think gold will move $300 yet because while the dollar will float around the resistance line for the next year gold wont know for "certain" that it is safe to break out of the old highs... a $300 move up from "here" would put gold at new highs... that wont happen just yet... there is more in this correction though i think the worst is over... 

these are just my thoughts...

the reason i post charts is for you guys to discern for yourselves...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)