AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

craigslist Anyone in NY city, NY?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bozranch
Posted 4/23/2012 21:05 (#2350764)
Subject: craigslist Anyone in NY city, NY?

ne south dakota
Need this deal checked out in New York City, New York. Got this reply in e-mail today. Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my jet skis. The jet skis is in perfect working condition, garage kept, with nothing mechanically wrong - like new! If you decide to buy it, you'll receive all the papers, owner manual, keys, a buy-sell contract already signed by me.
For this transaction I want to use Yahoo Autos because I want to have a smooth and fast transaction . The jet skis is at the shipping company warehouse in New York, NY and from there it will be shipped to buyer's address. You will have to make the payment to Yahoo Autos and they will hold the money until you receive the jet skis. ONLY AFTER you receive the jet skis and you inspect it (for 5 days) they will release the payment to me. The inspection time period will begin as soon as you receive the jet skis at your requested address. During all this time Yahoo Autos will hold the money into a trust account. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see the jet skis before decided to buy it. In this way we are both protected.
The final price is $2,850 with shipping costs and insurance included. The price is low because I want to sell the jet skis very quickly. My husband died 2 months ago and I along with my daughter we decided to sell the house and move to my sister in Brooklyn, NY. I can't afford to take days off my work for this sale so i'm trying to sell it online.
If you are really interested in purchasing the jet skis please send me your full name, shipping address and your phone number. Yahoo Autos will notify you all the details about the shipping and payment.

I will appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

Regards!
Tamra Corriher

P.S.: Below you will a full desription.

Two 2006 Sea Doo RXT - 215hp Supercharged 3-Seater Skis,
both in excellent condition & perfect working order,
they have the 215 hp Super Charged engines, 24 & 25 hours they have reverse,
they have fold down step ladder, storage compartments, always cleaned,
flushed and lubricated after use, the paint is fantastic, never been in a accident,
they look & run excellent, the 2006 Galvanized Continental Trailer is included,
has oversize tires, dual winch & front jack.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)