AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins for 4/15/12 ---4/21/12********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/16/2012 10:00 (#2338881)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins for 4/15/12 ---4/21/12********

Well, only three of us reported last week (sniff sniff) there is power in numbers, more people we have checking in keeps us all going. So very thankful that IowaNotiller and OKpanhandle have stuck with me on this every week. I checked back quite a few weeks and you two are always checking in here. So keep up the good work. Also remember anyone can join us at any time.

I was very worried this week. I don't step on the scale every day, but start checking by Thursday or Friday to see what is happening and this week nothing, except up a few ounces and I thought what the heck, I am doing the same thing why isn't it moving. But I started Dec. 1 and except the week between Christmas and New Years where I had a 2 pound gain, I have lost every week and always more then a pound. So this week didn't look good. So with heavy heart I got on the scale this morning and had a loss. A tiny one, but still a loss .2 pounds. Good thing Dave snored and woke me up twice during the night so I had to pee. I know as I get closer to my goal it will go slower.

So how was your week, hope it was a losing one.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)