AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Holland TC35D, Bush Hog loader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 4/6/2012 18:36 (#2324094)
Subject: New Holland TC35D, Bush Hog loader

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

I sorta bought a New Holland TC35D tractor with a Bush Hog loader, a Bush hog type mower, box blade, and straight blade yesterday.

I wasn't really looking to buy one, not sure what year it is, but it had 200 hours and seemed to be priced under the market.  Loaned it to my nephew for right now, he needs it badly.

Anybody know much about this tractor?  I could easily see it was a 3 cylinder diesel, really ran smooth.  Over all these years, I have never owned any Ford equipment, did own an old New Holland square baler once. 

What I would like to know is any information about this tractor and possible limitations other than the 35 horses.  Seems like a very handy tractor to do small jobs in close quarters. 

Anybody have any good or bad comments about this combination?  I feel sure I could sell if for a profit, but don't want to do that at this time, unless someone has lots of bad experiences to share.  I hope to hear good comments, but would like to hear the nasty as well, if there is any.  Seems to be a common tractor for thos city people who move to the country and think they need a tractor, don't know why.        

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)