AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seed Tender Issue Resolved (Pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 3/31/2012 22:28 (#2315290 - in reply to #2315261)
Subject: Re: Seed Tender Issue Resolved (Pics)

1000 moline - 3/31/2012 21:13

There were several things I didn't like. The swing was slow to activate and no adjustment valve, the conveyer was heavy to handle and move for filling and emptying the tender , the gate on the hopper wouldn't
close, if the belt was running, the scales read out couldn't be seen while unloading, the remote wasn't user friendly, the lever to raise the hopper under the tanks, was
mickey mouse and a finger pincher, the pin to latch the conveyer in transport ,was awkward and hard to get in position, if you fill the tender with a pro box over the top
the conveyor still had to be moved under the tank, before you could swing and unload. I'll quit there,but I really like the Par- Kan I have now, much ,much better outfit.

I made a another post below asking same question, but anyways I am going to address some of your issues as I think there may have been something wrong with your as mine acts differently from the little I have played with it, my gates open and close while the conveyor is running no issues as all, I will agree the conveyor is rather heavy but I have the 8" one so I thought that is why I will not be using the conveyor for self loading so it won't be an issue for me, the lever to raise lower the hopper is exactly like you say mickey mouse and a finger pincher if you are not careful, but my main question is why were you putting the conveyor in the road transport position everytime just leave in the field transport all the time while you are using it much much easier that way, the scale display readout is small on the factory display but the place I bought mine from does not order the overpriced one from factory but rather gets them directly from Central City scale and the display also has a much larger readout. Main reason I got the Meridan, was they have largest/fastest conveyor as speed will be an issue as I am goign to use it to fill fertilizer spreader.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)