AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can I get your opinion on this? (small rant)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

play in the dirt
Posted 3/31/2012 02:11 (#2314146 - in reply to #2312561)
Subject: RE: Can I get your opinion on this? (small rant)

south central IOWA
Talked to the person in charge at the sale tonight and they said there was a glitch and it wouldn't allow them to upload the videos but was finally able to get it working last night and then this morning. They even made the comment of how much traffic was on there so I guess RFI90 kind of called that one. They got one more sale left so I guess we'll wait and see if they improve things for that one.

The entire sale went really well though I thought. Of course it always makes a Simmental breeder feel good when the Simmental bulls out average the Angus bulls even when the Angus had the high seller for the sale. :-)

Our out of state folks showed up after seeing the videos and actually took home one of our bulls. The person that gave us a bid for one of our bulls felt a lot more confident after seeing the video although he wasn't successful in his bidding.

So all in all I think the videos helped (at least in our case) it's just that we need to work on them to get them posted sooner and maybe improve the quality a bit. Always something I guess.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)