AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Taylormade RocketBallz RBZ Fers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

golf123
Posted 3/27/2012 05:14 (#2308040)
Subject: Taylormade RocketBallz RBZ Fers

Alex Haindl made a run at him on the front nine and closed to within one shot. But his challenge ended with a double bogey on the ninth and matériel golf .then a bogey on 10. Darren Richard was denied by his putter on the final day. And even a surging Jacob Halers could only get to 16-under with his impressive 66. All three of them shared second place on that total.” I wasn't feeling too much pressure because I was playing pilote RBZ well. I really wanted to make that five-footer for birdie at the last to finish on a high. But I felt confident the whole week. It's the first time I felt like I could win, was going to win and did win.” And at the age of 40, Horne feels like he's just settling into an even better back nine to his career. Horne’s consistency has earned him the R11S driver nickname of 'ATM' amongst the Sunshine Tour caddies. Get Keith Horne's bag, and you know you'll earn a cheque.On Sunday, Horne finally got the payout he's been working so hard for. After a extended and eventful working day in Singapore, united states Angela Stanford as a last point emerged since the Taylormade RocketBallz RBZ Fers winner of your HSBC Women's Champions.
RocketBallz RBZ Fairway Wood
Titleist AP1
r11s Fairway Wood
rbz max irons
mp 650 driver
katana sword
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)