AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"Hands free" headsets....what am I missing?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 3/11/2012 10:24 (#2280606 - in reply to #2280485)
Subject: Re: "Hands free" headsets....what am I missing?

Nevada, Iowa
I read thru your post very quick so this may be redundant but I opted for one of these last fall - http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Servic... I don't use it every day but have found it useful when I am planted in a tractor or pick up for long periods. I can't seem to find a ear thingy that will stay put in the wind or doesn't hurt after an hour or two and I abhor trying to hold a phone with one hand and steer or turn a tractor so this Roadster has been a decent fit, so far. What I really like for my p p hearing is the fact that I can put the audio thru the sound system in whatever I am in as long as it has an FM frequency. Roadster also uses voice commands and will translate text into a computer voice (this leaves some room for improvement in my book but is still useful). You can also use it to play tunes stored in a smartphone thru the sound system. I am not sure Roadster always understands my commands and this may be due to back ground noise and I am not sure that other parties always hear me as well as I would like although this is an assumption as I have not had any complaints. The biggest plus for me is being able to hear and have both hands free.

Edited by Dave Cen.Ia 3/11/2012 10:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)