AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Considering other tractor brands
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jd-tom
Posted 3/10/2012 00:07 (#2278658 - in reply to #2277916)
Subject: RE: Considering other tractor brands

SW Minnesota
I kinda have done some of this in the past 2 years. Everything pretty much was green around here. Before the 2011 season I decided I liked the looks and workings of the MF (Hesston) small square baler, so I bought one and used it all last season. I kept my Deere 338 around yet (just in case.) The MF is simpler and heavier built - I sent the 338 down the road last week. Now being a bit bolder, I wanted to trade up my planter this year from a JD 7200 so I thought it would be a good time to try a White planter. Heard a lot of good things about them here on NAT - I'll let you know how that one comes out later in the year. It's curious, though how many of the replies above this one mention wanting to try out a White planter. I say, do your homework, pick out whatever color machine fits your needs the best, and go for it! Be color blind and stop worrying about what the neighbors say. Make Deere and Company sweat a little - the way they seem to be running that company the past several years, I think they need a wake-up call! There is NO WAY only one equipment company has the best tractor, combine, planter, etc.

Now, maybe an Agco tractor would look better in front of that baler or planter..........
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)