AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

critical thinking and water witching
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dingeryote
Posted 3/10/2012 02:50 (#2278726 - in reply to #2275716)
Subject: Re: critical thinking and water witching

Michigan.
One of our Pickers can douse. His kid builds Pole barns and I had him build a couple. One was going to be near an irrigation line from the well that took an oddball jag or two, and it had been years since it was laid. The kid hollers at dad to come over, and find the line...LOL! Two copper rods and five min. later he has a spot marked every 10' back to the well, and says "They're deep and around 5'", Which is correct and I never said anything about the depth.

Just to be sure of the spot nearest the barn footing, the kid fired up the back hoe and sure enough, his dad was correct.

I asked and it was explained, and I tried a few times to get the things to work for me. Nothing. LOL!!

Because science cannot explain or prove something does or dosn't exist, does not mean it does or does not exist.

For something that cannot be proven using scientific method, there sure are a bunch of wells cranking out water where none should be available.
Anomoly? Chance? Each one found by dousing, where scientific process indicated otherwise?
I don't have the arrogance to disregard something I don't understand, as ignorance.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)