AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

market talk post?RJ Obrien!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

tc806
Posted 2/29/2012 20:51 (#2259873 - in reply to #2259362)
Subject: RE: market talk post?RJ Obrien! ( there you go done )

Casey IL. ( I -70 ) then south on rt.49
Trying to catch a nap because of this cold-phone rings-callI.D. -RJ Obrien-o.k. so I answered it,they have called everyday for 3 weeks-enough!
Is this Gary?-Yes
Have you ever traded commoditiees?-No
Is there any reason why you would not take this oppurtunity to make money? me-yes
She goes why is that-my answer-because of the MF global deal,ok thank you-Ha it gets better!
I called RJ Obrien back-get a different girl-ask her if she would be interested in a finiacial oppurtunity-she goes um,what do you mean?I have 500 head of fat cattle for sale and told her for a mere $29,000 she could be in on the cattle,as we where going to delivery them to the board at Dodge City, Kansas!UM,no Im not interested-I said ok,would you please quit calling me?She said she would check into it-asked me the number I dialed-her number was different so she new the number came internally-Enough said-I'm not playing that board and watch someone clean my account out and then wonder where the money went anymore then the girl at RJ Obrien is going to put in with me on my 500 cattle going to Dodge City ,Kansas-Her Phone number is 312-373-//-3-hope them RJ Obrien callers read this post-I;m calling them tomorrow about buying in on
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)