AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

7230 loader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

cne7430
Posted 2/27/2012 19:24 (#2255510 - in reply to #2255416)
Subject: RE: 7230 loader

central NE
I have a 7430 with a 741 SL loader and like it, but when I am loading corn into the feed wagon some will fall of the front. If I had a loader that was not self leveling you could tilt it back and that wouldn't happen. I have a electronic joy stick in the 7430 and I don't believe it would be a problem changing the angle of the bucket with the joy stick. I have had this loader maybe 3 yrs, and this was the first time that i have owned a self leveling loader and I think the next loader will not have the self leveling capability. The 741 is quick and easy to remove from the tractor. I have the cutting blade on the front of the bucket but the bolt on blade stick out and cause problems when wanting to slide things in or out. I don't recall how much more it cost for the self leveling but I think it was around $1700 more and you can pull that joystick to the left and back in the same time and do same function as a self leveling loader, plus the visibility would be better without that extra piece of iron on top of the loader arms on each side.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)